Palm Harbor Plumbing
Reliable Repair & Installation Plumbers
Homeowners in Palm Harbor need to think about their plumbing services in terms beyond the immediate issue or problem. Repair calls are likely to crop up here and there throughout the life of your home and if you need to perform renovations or additions to key spots like your bathroom, you want them to be handled the right way. That means having a reliable plumber on call and ready to go whenever you need one. The Palm Harbor plumbing team at Continental Plumbing Services, LLC are the experts you want by your side for every plumbing project. We provide quality plumbing services to residential and commercial customers throughout the Palm Harbor region.
Our services include:
- Water heater repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Water treatment system installation
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing repair and replacement
- Backflow prevention
- Whole-home repiping
- Burst or leaking pipe repair
- Slab leak repair
- Video pipe inspection and hydro jetting
Whatever project you have on your plate, Continental Plumbing Services, LLC can be there to help. Our plumbers treat you with the respect you deserve and get your plumbing problems taken care of as quickly as possible.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with our Palm Harbor plumber pros for any plumbing needs!
4 Signs You Need a Plumber Pronto
Not all plumbing issues are apparent. Most of the time, they appear minor or harmless that homeowners tend to ignore them. However, plumbing issues, when left unattended can worsen and cause severe damage to your home and even your health.
As your trusted local plumber, Continental Plumbing Services, LLCwants to make sure you are getting the help you need ASAP. If you notice any of the following, call us right away:
- Gurgle - You might not make much of one plumbing appliance making this bubbling sound while you're using another, but be warned. This is a sign of a line that is so clogged that the air's path of least resistance is through your water.
- Drip drip drip - This might seem like no big deal, but if you're on a water meter, then call in our plumbers in Palm Harbor as soon as possible. You are literally throwing money down the drain and nobody wants to do that.
- Water flooding your yard - If it seems like water is coming to your yard from underground, that's because it probably is. Your sewer line likely has a leak and this can bring all sorts of insects and animals to your yard.
- Backflow - There is no more clear sign that you need a member of our plumbing team than sewer water all over your bathroom floor. Backflow happens in extreme cases when your water pressure is so low that it actually reverses course.
Comprehensive Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains are no match for our plumbing experts. We can tackle the toughest clogs in indoor and outdoor drains, including toilets, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, and floor drains. Using advanced plumbing technology such as snaking and hydro jetting, we safely and effectively address clogs at their source. If you have frequent clogs, this may be a sign of a more serious issue in your sewer pipes that we can investigate with a video camera inspection. Once our plumbers in Palm Harbor pinpoint the cause of the issue, we can recommend the next steps for pipe repair or replacement so you can be done with clogs and plumbing backups for good.
Emergency Plumbing Available
When you think of emergency plumbing services, you might think of a leak or a similar issue that threatens immediate damage to your home. Most of the emergency calls we receive here at Continental Plumbing Services, LLC are leaks, but they’re not the only emergency we can take care of. Gas leaks can also pose a serious risk, and sometimes issues with your water heater or other appliances demand an immediate response. Whatever the issue, you can count on our 24-hour plumbing services in Palm Harbor, FL!
Give a plumber in Palm Harbor from our team a call at (727) 888-5137 if you need help with a plumbing emergency.